Burj Executive Suites
Executive Rooms are located on the 16th to the 18th floors with a size ranging from 38.5 sqm to 67.5 sqm and are furnished in a modern style with soft earth colours. These rooms feature a queen size bed, two chairs, a coffee table and a work desk. They are all equipped with an interactive 10o plus channel TV system, free WIFI internet access, a safe and a bedside room management control system which operates lighting, air conditioning, wake up/alarm and make up room/do not disturb indicator.
Rooms also provide guests with the convenience of tea & coffee making facilities on a complimentary basis, a comprehensive mini bar, 24 hour room service and the luxury of a designer bathroom with bidet and a separate shower and bathtub.
Additionally, guests who choose to stay in Executive Rooms will enjoy a wide array of exclusive privileges and benefits as follows :
- Complimentary buffet breakfast in Le Metro Restaurant
- Complimentary pre evening drinks and canapés in our Kris Restaurant
- Exclusive access to our Burj Executive Lounge where complimentary refreshments are available throughout the day
- Complimentary in room WIFI internet access
- Complimentary airport transfers to and from DXB Airport Terminals 1 and 3
- Complimentary daily laundry service of up to 2 pieces
- Complimentary use of our boardroom for up to 10 people for 2 hours (subject to availability)
- VIP express check in/checkout desk
- Daily turn down service
- 20% discount on food and beverage – not in conjunction with any other promotion or themed nights
- iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations available in the room
Each room can accommodate up to three people. An extra bed is available for an additional charge.